School Of Nursing Makurdi Student Dies After Gas Explosion In Hostel (Graphic)




Stella Meeikyaa,a year one student of the School of Nursing and Midwifery Makurdi who suffered third degree burns from gas explosion in her hostel due to the carelessness of a room mate has died.

One of the persons who has been trying to assist her recover shared the story.May her soul RIP.Amen!

School Of Nursing Makurdi Student Dies After Gas Explosion In Hostel (Graphic) School Of Nursing Makurdi Student Dies After Gas Explosion In Hostel (Graphic) Reviewed by Elora Akpotosevbe on October 24, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.